Megan Quigley

 Welcome! My classes at Villanova focus on literary modernism, 20th- and 21st- century British and Irish fiction, and the relationship between philosophy and fiction. I am the author of Modernist Fiction and Vagueness: Philosophy, Form, and Language (Cambridge University Press, 2015) and co-editor of the volume Eliot Now (Bloomsbury, 2024). I am the editor of two clusters of essays on #MeToo, T. S. Eliot, and Modernism in Modernism/modernity Print+ (2019, 2020). I have also written essays on literary modernism, gender, and philosophy, published in James Joyce QuarterlyModernism/modernityPhilosophy and Literature, Poetics Today, LARB, the T. S. Eliot Studies Annualnonsite and The Cambridge Companion to European Modernism. I am a three-time lecturer and seminar leader at the T. S. Eliot International Summer School. My current book project, The Love Song of Modernism, focuses on modernism and fanfiction. Check out my website – meganquigley.com—for more. Come work with us!

Comments